Wednesday, March 16, 2016


The hours started passing by while all of the sudden the mirrors were  no longer necessary. In a situation like this I would usually have a pack of cigarettes to cope with depression. I'm not saying I need a pack of cigarettes because of how ugly I am. This means I'm ugly and I need a pack of cigarettes. What for?

Well, since I can remember my pets were unusual, I have had turtles, owls, birds (not many), cats, dogs, even lizards. Out of all these pets I killed most of them, why?

Let's say the dog is inspired by the smell of human, well, I'm not inspired by it. I think humans stink and they're disgusting, I like animals much better. Once I went to the zoo to admire the beauty of all these animals. They all seemed a little irritated by the fact that they had to live in cages. I watched them stretch and nothing more, some played games while others did not.

I forgive every little animal I killed, starting with that lizard, should of never have happened. All I ever wanted was to come closer to it's anatomy but apparently a mirror wasn't necessary, although back then there was no such a thing as the internet. We played games with every possible animal, like lizards, spiders, hens, roosters and ants.

The German Shepherd was a female, she lived from side to side of the house, trying to find a good spot. I memorized all the positions she used to lay, sometimes we would go hunting together.

This time I had two turtles, they were both named after famous politicians (lol). I don't remember how I got those but they were very friendly and easy to handle. I had them caged in a pool that had a little swing for them to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment