Monday, July 24, 2017

Sup with them homies

I must, somehow believe that they're mine and I'm the only person in charge. I've been played by my emotions, under various circumstances. The moment I decide to make my life my own is when I am able to protect my emotions.

Because there is no such a thing as a person who does these things I like to believe I'm able to do. Being lonely in such a crowded place. Feeling sick is not an option, being sick wasn't my choice. I was awarded with the intimacy of being surrounded and scattered by all means. It used to be a 60% chance that I might do it, and the remainig 40% was that voice telling that I should. Follow, not lead... believe in my dreams and become the beginning of it. How does this happen to me, you may wonder, what was it like before it all began.

No comments:

Post a Comment